Looking For Janet's Family Pets?

Although you can still access my website through the Geocities URL, www.geocities.com/sweetbaboo_2, our domain is now active and hosted elsewhere. Janet's Family Pets is now at http://www.janetspets.com. I will soon be canceling the YahooGeocities-hosted account, so the Geocities URL will not work. (I think I'll wait until after Thanksgiving sometime.)

So, all of the photo slideshows are there. I haven't changed the site much...yet. The guestbook is disabled because I need to find a new service. Also, the form on the contact page, since it is a Yahoo service, may not work and I'll be creating a new page for that once I find a new service.

All-in-all the transition has been pretty smooth. Thank you for looking for Janet's Family Pets and finding us!


Comments

Popular Posts