Life Goes On...

Isn't that how the Beatles' song goes? Well, the truth is it does.

I got through the weekend without much problems, but still thinking a lot about Willie. Our other pets need as much attention as ever, so that's where the energy and focus is.

Fraidy Freddy is showing more boldness than ever by climbing into the hubby's lap as he sits reading the newspaper. Fraidy nudges the hubby for lots of head rubbing and the hubby happily obliges. The hubby thinks the animals are more attached to me than to him. I am home more than he is, so it goes to reason.

But the cats are usually snoozing most of the day, especially now since the weather's been so hot the past two weeks, so I don't get their attention as much until dinnertime. Bo is the only one who really sticks by me most of the day. Typical dog.

I love them all the same. They make me happy and content.

Comments

Popular Posts